Help and support

How can I apply for the Feed-In Tariff (FIT) scheme?

To sign up for our Feed-In Tariff (FIT), you'll need to download, complete and send us back our application form. You can find this along with more information on our


Or you can give us a call on 0333 777 0777 and we'll send one out to you.

Just to let you know…

The FIT scheme closed to new installations on 31 March 2019, and unfortunately, you won’t be eligible for the payments where the new installation was:

  • Installed after 31 March 2019, or;

  • Installed before 1 April 2019 but you didn’t apply before 1 April 2020.

You can still apply for Feed-In Tariff payments through UW where:

  • You’re registered for Feed-In Tariffs with another supplier and would like to add this to your other UW services.

  • You’ve purchased a FIT-registered installation already registered with UW by the previous owner.

  • You’ve recently taken ownership of a property with generating equipment already registered for Feed-In Tariffs with UW.

  • Your current supplier does not offer or is planning to stop offering the FIT Scheme. 

Was this article helpful?

Still need help?