Help and support

I am a landlord, can my tenant apply for the Feed-In Tariff (FIT) Scheme?

No, only the owner of the installation should apply for the FIT scheme. We can add the FIT payments to your account, even if the installation is at another address. However, you must be an existing supply customer (unless your supplier does not provide FITs or your installation is ‘off grid’).

Was this article helpful?

Still need help?