Help and support

I think my Feed-In Tariff (FIT) system is faulty, what should I do?

You'll need to contact the manufacturer, distributor or installer who sold the equipment to arrange for any replacement or repairs to your installation's equipment. 

They'll also need to discuss any claims you may have for any loss of payments.

As per FIT scheme rules, payments can only be made for readings recorded on your generation meter (and export meter, if applicable). You won’t receive any FIT payments if there is no generation recorded on your generation meter (or exports recorded on your export meter, if applicable).

If you have reason to complain about the installer, or if they've gone bust, you should contact Renewable Energy Consumer Code at 

or by calling 0207 981 0850.

Was this article helpful?

Still need help?