Help and support

My Feed-In Tariff (FIT) meter has been exchanged. What information do you need?

If your generation meter is changed because it was faulty, the company that carried out the work will need to send us a letter with your new meter details.

The letter can be sent by post to:

Feed-In Tariffs team Utility Warehouse Network HQ 508 Edgware Road The Hyde London NW9 5AB

Or you can send it by email to [email protected]

Was this article helpful?

Still need help?