Help and support

What happens if my Feed-In Tariff (FIT) company has gone bust?

We're really sorry to hear your Feed-In Tariff company has gone bust.

If your installation is faulty then you may need to find another solar installer to help you.

To get advice about other MCS-registered installers or if you need to update your MCS certification following repairs or changes to your installation you can contact the MCS Administrator by phone on 0333 103 8130, or visit their website by clicking


You can also get advice about installers or make a complaint about your original FIT installer by contacting the Renewable Energy Consumer Code (RECC) by phone on 0207 981 0850, or visit their website


Was this article helpful?

Still need help?