Help and support

What happens to my Feed-In Tariff (FIT) payments if I change suppliers?

When switching to another supplier, you can ask your new company to take on your Feed-In Tariff (FIT) agreement and they'll arrange the rest for you.

If your new supplier doesn't support FIT payments, or you want to keep the FIT scheme with us, you can do that, too. It’s worth knowing your tariff and payments will stay the same, whichever supplier pays you.

Was this article helpful?

Still need help?