Help and support

What reading will I receive payments for from my Feed-In Tariff system?

For Change of ownership applications, the start reading must be taken on (or after) the change of ownership date (normally the completion date when purchased with a property). 

If no reading was taken on this date (by you or the previous owner) we can only pay from the first reading you’ve taken after this date. No one will receive any FIT payments for the interim units.

Was this article helpful?

Still need help?