Help and support

I'd like a VAT Declaration Form

So that we can comply with the current VAT and Tax regulations for the energy that we are supplying to your business address, we’ll need you to complete and return a VAT declaration form. This helps us confirm if the energy we are supplying you with is for a business purpose rather than domestic. Please remember that you may be liable for a penalty under VATA 1994 if you submit a false declaration, so it’s important you complete the form accurately.

Along with new customers, we may also need you to complete and return a new form for the following reasons:

  • A new account/supply was created for your current/previous business account

  • There's been a change of occupancy/tenancy

  • You wish to re/declare your percentage split of energy usage (domestic/business/charity) usage for a meter we supply

Filling in the form is easy. Simply download here:

, print and complete it. You can then either scan and email or post the form to us as follows:

Email it to us: 

You can scan your form and send it to us on our


When you have opened up a new message on this page select  'I'd like help with' 'Energy’ from the drop down options. You can then choose 'Subject' as 'something else',  and enter your account number and details. From there you can attach the completed form.

Alternatively, complete and post it to us at:

Utility Warehouse Ltd

FAO Customer Services,

508 Edgware Road, 

The Hyde,



Please allow up to 10 working days for our team to received and make changes to your account.

Was this article helpful?

Still need help?