Help and support

I’d like to inform you about my move out of a UW supplied property

Moving home can be stressful, which is why we've got a dedicated Homemovers team to ensure things run as smoothly as possible.

Whether you’d like to take your UW services with you to your new home or not, you’ll need to contact our team on 0333 777 0777 to let us know.

We’ll need to know the following:

  • The new address you're moving to.

  • The date you bought the property or when your new tenancy starts.

  • The date your current property was sold or when your current tenancy ends.

  • Your closing meter readings, if you don’t have smart meters.

If you already have your closing meter readings you can submit them


If you decide not to transfer our services to your new house/flat, we'll need your new address to send your final bill. If your account is in credit, we’ll arrange a refund.

Other helpful articles

Was this article helpful?

Still need help?