Help and support

What do I do if I want to close my account and not take UW services when I move?

If you don’t want to take any of your UW services with you when you move, please provide us with a meter reading if you take gas and /or electricity with us just before you move. We’ll then be able to send you an accurate final bill shortly after your move.

If you pay via Direct Debit, please don’t cancel it until your final payment has been collected.

If you have the information, we’ll ask for the name of the new person taking responsibility for the property after you move. This may be the landlord, letting agents, property management company, new owner or tenant.

Unless agreed otherwise, we’ll also need you to return any UW equipment that we provided for your property. We’ll let you know the best way to do this.

Was this article helpful?

Still need help?